Processor: 3 Ghz (2 Ghz min.)
RAM: 16 Gb (8 Gb min.)
Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
Windows display settings with a 150% zoom (or greater) are strongly discouraged.
For the planner’s computer:
- A powerful graphics card with 2 video outputs provides optimal response times.
- Two 24-inch or larger screens, with the same resolution. Direct Planning offers features where two screens greatly improve the ergonomics of the workstation; for example, viewing the schedule on the left screen and a list of jobs on the right screen.
- Client workstations: Windows 8, 10 or 11
Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft since 14/01/2020
Windows XP is no longer supported (end of support from Microsoft)
- Server: Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019 (The Windows server may not be a domain controller).
Windows Server 2008 R2 is no longer supported by Microsoft since 14/01/2020
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 component has to be installed on your computer. Upon installation of Direct Planning, if it is not the case, you’ll be automatically redirected to the download page.
Minimum disk space:
- 10 Gb for a “full” installation on the station hosting the schedule database (automated SQL Server Express installation)
- 200 Mb for a “minimum” installation on the users workstations
French and English, and soon in Polish.
The evaluation period of Direct Planning is 30 days. However, if you wish to extend your evaluation period, please feel free to contact us.
Direct Planning offers a standard interface in CSV format allowing you to import sales or production data from your information system (ERP, GPAO), without having to enter these information multiple times.
We also offer Direct Planning Connect, a software designed to ease the exchanges with your ERP or GPAO system.
Direct Planning is a highly configurable software in terms of data, in terms of business constraints and in terms of layout.
You can customize the data imported from your information system, avoiding re-entering data.
You can create as many views of your schedule as needed, display the desired data with your own color codes and visual markers.
As the publisher of Direct Planning, we propose installation and training.
When purchasing a licence of Direct Planning, you are proposed a maintenance contract. This contract provides access to our hotline (available during office hours) and to all the minor and major updates (simple upgrades, version changes).
The Industry version of Direct Planning (the most feature-rich version) enables you to create as many schedules as you want (Project or Service management).
In the same way, a user of Direct Planning in Project mode can create schedules in Service mode.
Direct Planning provides a powerful system for customizing set-up times and throughputs, taking your own business specificities into account. You can write these business rules yourself, or request the assistance of our expert consultants. Programmable formulas are written in Visual Basic.
To help you write these programmable formulas, you can use our Memo about programmable formulas (available in French only).