- Client workstations: Windows 8 or 10
Windows XP is no longer supported (end of support from Microsoft)
Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft since 14/01/2020
- Server: Windows Server 2012 and 2016 (The Windows server may not be a domain controller).
Windows Server 2008 R2 is no longer supported by Microsoft since 14/01/2020
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 component has to be installed on your computer. Upon installation of Direct Planning, if it is not the case, you’ll be automatically redirected to the download page.
Also, Windows Installer 4.5 should be installed. If it is not, which is very rare, please download and install it.
Processor: 2 Ghz
RAM: 8 Gb
Minimum display resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels
Minimum disk space:
- 10 Gb for a “full” installation on the station hosting the schedule database (automated SQL Server Express installation)
- 200 Mb for a “minimum” installation on the users workstations
Processor: 3 Ghz
RAM: 16 Gb
Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
For the planner’s computer:
- A powerful graphics card with 2 video outputs provides optimal response times.
- Two 24-inch or larger screens. Direct Planning offers features where two screens greatly improve the ergonomics of the workstation; for example, viewing the schedule on the left screen and a list of jobs on the right screen.
French and English.
The evaluation period of Direct Planning is 30 days. However, if you wish to extend your evaluation period, please feel free to contact us.
Direct Planning features an interface that lets you import commercial or production data from your IS (ERP, CAPM), thus avoiding the need for re-entering data.
CSV import sample files are available in the installation directory of the software; the structure of the information that can be imported is detailed in the administrator’s guide.
Configurable lists in Excel format are available for export for statistics purposes.
Direct Planning is a highly configurable software, as well for the data as for the layout.
You can customize the data imported from your information system, avoiding re-entering data.
You can create as many views of your schedule as needed, display the desired data with your own color codes and visual markers.
As the publisher of Direct Planning, we propose installation and training.
When purchasing a licence of Direct Planning, you are proposed a maintenance contract. This contract provides access to our hotline (available during office hours) and to all the minor and major updates (simple upgrades, version changes).
The Industry version of Direct Planning (the most feature-rich version) enables you to create as many schedules as you want (Project or Service management).
In the same way, a user of Direct Planning in Project mode can create schedules in Service mode.