A configurable, visual interface
For an intuitive, fast planning, Direct Planning uses many visual items.
A few examples:
- Job colorization is fully customizable. It can be performed according to the data of the schedule (employee, customer, room, participant, etc.). Moreover, all these data can be configured for your business.
- Visual flags: fully configurable, colored rectangles located just above or inside a job. They draw your attention on important information concerning a job or an appointment.
- A padlock shows you that a job is locked, thus it cannot be moved.
- Alerts on jobs visually draw your attention on an important piece of information.
- Jobs that have not been scheduled yet can be recorded on a line “to be scheduled” per resource. This is convenient to create a job when you don’t know the date yet.
A modern, intuitive interface
The interface of Direct Planning Service is particularly intuitive. It features ribbon menus that are very easy to use.
As for the planning, it can be achieved by drag and drop. It is simple to grasp. Training time for Direct Planning is very short.