Direct Planning lets you create an unlimited number of configurable lists of jobs. These lists let you perform precise selections on numerous criteria.
Configurable lists have the following features:
- you can add any data of the job details in the columns.
- you can store any selection criterion for each list. Example: jobs with alert messages, delayed jobs, jobs of such machine for the current week, etc.
- you can name and store a list in the schedule and specify the users allowed to use this list.
- each list can be exported to Microsoft Excel in one click.
- from within a list, you can directly edit a job or a flag.