Resources and resource grouping
In Direct Planning Service, you can configure the scheduled resource. For example, the resource can be:
- An employee for whom you manage the timetable / the appointments
- A room for which you manage booking
- A vehicle for which you manage rentals
A resource belongs to a resource grouping. For example, a department.
You are free to choose the display order of the resources on the screen.
Availability timetable per resource
In order to describe the availability timetables of the resources, you can specify, per resource and per year:
- General availability hours, via an annual standard week.
- Specific availability hours for a particular week.
- Specific availability hours for a particular day.